Tuesday, March 4

Cradle Purse Crochet Pattern


Pattern is now available on BeadedSocks.net


Please leave a comment if you use the pattern. I would love to hear from you!

Crocheted Cradle Purse measures 5 x 6 inches when closed. The top turns down to reveal a baby in the cradle; when your done playing turn the sides up for a pretty purse. This cute little cradle is patterned after one my grandma gave me years ago. My girls still play with my original; this Christmas they each received their own. :)
Thanks for stopping by BeadedSocks.blogspot.com!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic, I am sooo broke right now (Christmas 2008) and with 9 neices and nephews counting on me, this saved me from buying 4 presents and 4 little girls are going to get some GRRREAT homemade gift that maybe they will pass down to their children. Thank you.